venerdì, agosto 31, 2012

It's All Good - music video by Alexander Robotnick in Electronica

It's All Good - music video by Alexander Robotnick in Electronica

The music is just a soundtrack, I've no plan to release it. It's something that San Francisco residents don't notice anymore because they are used to see them all the time. But I was impressed by the contrast between the beauty of the city and the sad reality of those people. I shot this video last February while I was in San Francisco. It's the result of 24 hours without sleeping because of the time difference (I was in Moscow just a few days before). I know that for a tourist/DJ as I happened to be in SF, there are plenty of beautiful things and smart people to shoot . I really don't know why I paid so much attention to the homeless , most of them living downtown. 

Nessun commento: